Fixed Indexed Annuities
For readers who lost 40-50-60% when the stock market crashed in 2007-March 2009, this material will be very exciting. This part of the website covers the basics of Fixed Indexed Annuities (FIAs) and why you may want to use one as a primary wealth-building tool.
Because they can have the following characteristics:
- 100% principal protection (your money will never go backwards due to negative returns in the stock market)
- Positive gains in a stock index are locked in every year (minus dividends)
- A guaranteed rate of return (accumulation value) between 6%-8% depending on the product
- A guaranteed income for life you can never outlive (without having to annuitize)
- A free long-term care benefit
Does a wealth-building tool with the above-mentioned characteristics interest you?
We’d be shocked if it didn’t.
With proper asset allocation using FIAs as a wealth- building tool, the pain of the recent stock market crash could have been significantly mitigated. Unfortunately, the vast majority of advisors giving stock and mutual fund advice do not use FIAs to help their clients; and, therefore, the stock market crash took a heavy toll on most American investors.
It is for this reason that we have on this web-site an educational PowerPoint presentation that you can use to educate yourself further on FIAs.
Click here to view a presentation that explains the basics of FIAs.